We enjoyed another year of major Halloween fun. Rapunzel and Fifi the Poodle spent the day before Halloween trick-o-treating at the stadium, which, of course, included a special visit with Auntie Amy. They both had a Halloween Parade and party at their schools, then enjoyed trick-o-treating at the Old South Gaylord Trick-o-Treat Street with their cousins and Grandma and Grandpa Maynard. The girls "second favorite" holiday (behind Christmas, of course) was topped off with dinner and even MORE trick or treating at Aunt Krista's. They like Aunt Krista's neighborhood because they give out the FULL size candy bars, not just the little fun size ones...(have to say, Drew and I kinda like it, too. :-) ) Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoyed our Halloween activities.
Now on to both birthdays and the holidays...*sigh*
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so jealous! Halloween looks so fun in Denver. I miss good American Halloween so much now that I have 3 little ones and want to share it all with them.
Loved Rapunzels hair too! Really cool!
Post a Comment