Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wine Tasting in GJ...who woulda thunk it?

Crazy...crazy, crazy, crazy. Never did I think in my wildest dreams growing up in good ol' GJ that it would become the wine tasting mecca of our part of the country. A few weeks ago, I took a group of girlfriends home for a weekend of wine tasting. Wow! I have to say, it was very impressive. Now, don't get me wrong...it is not Napa or Sonoma, but my tiny little home town (that's not at all so tiny anymore) has lots going for them right now. We enjoyed every bit of our weekend and look forward to all coming back together with our hubbies and children for the Wine Festival in September!! Thanks mom and dad for your incredible hospitality. We all wished you could have been in town to join us!

All the gals in my parents' backyard: Courtney O'Shea, Mara Walters-Hooey, Monique Keohane, Meg Jonsen, me, Stacey Papi

Kicking off our day of winetasting at Two Rivers Vineyard: Mara, Monique, Courtney, me, Stacey, Meg

No comments: