Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy (Belated) Birthday to my baby!

On a very snowy Monday...November 29, 2004...at around one o'clock in the afternoon, Drew and I were blessed with a beautiful Emerson look-alike. She came into the world without a problem, easy for both mom and baby. Little did I know that that little peanut would turn into this amazing, incredible, hysterical, resiliant little beauty. She went without a name until that evening, and though she looked exactly like her sister, she very quickly showed us that even though she may follow in her footsteps, she will do it to the beat of her own drum.

Happy 5th Birthday, Sutton Button. You have blessed and enriched our lives beyond measure.

1 comment:

Kjirsten said...

Oh, sweet baby girl! It's been too long since I've seen an infant. Isn't it fun to look back at those "old days" pictures? She was and is a beauty! Happy Belated Birthday!