To celebrate the completion of Emerson's (almost) first full week of kindergarten, the girls decided today was a good day for a tea party. (Actually, that's not true...I think they have been asking to have a tea party every day for the last week--today I just ran out of ideas to avoid it, so I made up the fact that I had"planned" it special for this afternoon...) We were missing the fancy bite size sandwiches, scones, biscuits, sweets, and pinkies in the air, but they still had a pretty good time. We aren't one for fancy tea parties around here, just as long as they are fun! (Although look at their beautiful dresses...Emerson is in her Belle dress and Sutton is in the devil dress from our dress up box...hmmm...could it be more appropriate?!) Emerson takes great pride in her tea set she got from Gramma and Grampa Damiano for her birthday, and they had a wonderful time enjoying tea with each other! Fun to celebrate our big kindergartner who has had a fantastic first week!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment