Friday, December 19, 2008

My Champion Cookie

So my friend Kristy has an annual Cookie Party every year. This year was the 10th year and over the years it has become pretty competitive between the few of us that have been attended every party. Last year, for the first time, instead of one cookie winning, she changed it to have a "Prettiest Cookie" category and a "Tastiest Cookie" category. I have won twice before (not that I'm bragging, but I was the only two-time winner) they made the changes, and this year I won...AGAIN! Unfortunately, not for taste, but for the prettiest. :-) Again, not that I'm bragging, but Caroline or Heather B., if you are reading this...Yay, me! HA!! :-) Here's my winning cookie...

This one (below) you can see the hair and halo a bit better...their hair got a bit crazy, so I kept calling them my afro-angels...you get the idea...

No comments: