Thanks to all the planning and organizing by my sister-in-law, Dana, I headed up to Cheyenne Frontier Days with her, her friend Kim, and my dear friend, Mara to see Kenny again this summer. We had such a good time, despite our seats not being very good and getting in trouble for standing up...I kept laughing (because I was so angry) at how funny it would be for the cops to arrest a stay at home mom of two kids who wasn't doing anything except dancing and enjoying the music. Grrrr... We ended up moving and had a blast. He played over two hours...and it the evening was made even better because Jake Owen opened for him. For those of you who may not remember, he is a family friend of Trisha (a good friend from college)and her family and he played at her rehearsal dinner. So great to see him doing so well...the ladies LOVE him! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment